Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story Begins

2 posters

Go down

The Story Begins Empty The Story Begins

Post by Geon Wed May 28, 2008 5:31 pm

All this start with the begin all the semester break, going back to hometown with nothing can do but with a mindset that to do something great. Meeting with all the old friends hanging around coffee shop chatting nothing to fill in the free time lolz. The original plan come out is when me myself (Geon) and my friend (Ket) plan to go jogging to keep fit lolz.. at first the plan is to create a website to help comp. to do adv so that can earn some from that. he seems interested in it... so we started to about what kind of website is suitable for it.. somehow he ended up create his own blog for that but seems like that can't attract people to go for his blog so we change to create a website and the theme for the website is about latest media discussion. We end up separating our jobs he responsible for all those coding and i responsible for the design... OMG.. i hate design but what to do since he handle all the coding so i just give it a try.. however i come out with our own logo.. i'll show it below haha pls give some comment on it.. if can good comment preferable haha just kidding.. any comment is accepted... Oh... forgot to tell about the "Project M" this title come from Ket i ask him why use M he spontaneous told me MONEY lolz.. what a great title for and i said this is 'Madnessss' after all M is everything come to the conclusion.. About this forum, actually we did not think about it is one of our friend suggested (Turks) so that we not need to create a lot of web page and just post all the things in the forum and the website just put the link to this forum.. Is a good idea so wait what online search for it and here is it now.. Is my 1st time to do forum so hope you all will support..

here is the logo i designed pls give some comment about it..

The Story Begins M1_cop12

The Story Begins Projec11
Geon
Geon
Admin

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://project-m.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Story Begins Empty Re: The Story Begins

Post by - T u R k - S - Wed May 28, 2008 11:17 pm

its sad create a forum that got no forumer reply ..
but its fun when u try to build it up from scrap ...
lets see how we gonna keep this forum longer or make it popular
- T u R k - S -
- T u R k - S -

Number of posts : 277
About Me : fooling around

https://project-m.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Geon Wed May 28, 2008 11:32 pm

haha... i just started to build this forum and is incomplete yet so not yet plan to invite people.. will complete it asap Cool
Geon
Geon
Admin

Number of posts : 646

https://project-m.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: